- Navicat (Expensive / not FOSS)
- TablePlus (If you can't afford Navicat, get TablePlus)
- Docker is a containerization thing
- Vagrant is a really good tool for if you want to more easily test your code in VMs
- Valet was made for testing laravel code on a Mac. You don't neccessarily need to use it with Laravel but it does require a Mac.
- Paw is a full-featured HTTP client that lets you test the APIs you build or consume.
- Postman is another app for sending REST, SOAP, and GraphQL requests and testing APIs.
- MacDown is a really good FOSS Markdown editor for macOS.
- Sauce Labs for testing on various devices types, operating systems, and browsers
- Github Pages